Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to submit a patent good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission reviews for InventHelp the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention help posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.