Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for patent an invention release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior https://steemit.com/invention/@businesses/the-steem-powered-inventors-directory into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent a product, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.