Many Inventors trying to make their product inventions ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent an idea or product good understanding you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar inventhelp store products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.